Vegan Chocolate Avocado Mousse
Yes, it is as weird as it sounds.
But yall, it is so delicious and guilt-free! I tried this a couple of years ago when my cousin made it for me! I couldn’t believe she used avocados–it had the consistency of a legit pudding/mousse! You have to try this + share with your kids (…but you really will probably not want to share when you try it)!
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1/4 cup of raw cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup of raw agave nectar (or honey!)
- 1/4 cup of almond, coconut, or cashew milk (I put a dash more in to make it a little more pudding-ier vs mousse-er)
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Put all ingredients in a bowl
- Puree with an immersion blender until smooth
- Serve chilled (I like to add berries to mine!)
- * I like to taste test mine. If you want it creamier, add more milk. If you want it sweeter, add more honey 1 tsp at a time!
That’s it! Let me know if you try this or a variation in the comments!
Shop some of my favorite kitchen tools for this recipe below: